All of my personal web-site and blog development is done on WordPress, but I do occasionally get enquiries about other blog platforms. The latest question that I got was for a Blogspot blog on Blogger.
I have a few old Blogger blogs floating around, so I logged on to see how to put the YWAM Blogger Badge in the sidebar of one of those old blogs.
- After logging into Blogger I clicked on the “Design” link for the blog that I want to add the badge to.
- In the sidebar I click on “Add a Gadget”.
- You can now give it a title if you want, or just paste the code from the badge in the content section of the next page and click on “add”.
- You should now be back on the design page and you can drag the new Gadget to where you want it to appear on your sidebar.
- Once you have the badge where you want it just click on the “save” button in the top right of the screen and you are done…